Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Power Clean Conditioning
10 Rounds For Total Load [15 Minute Cap]:
12/9 Calorie Assault Bike
1 Power Clean
INTENTION: Athlete’s choice on loading. This can be the same weight across or building. Looking to move some heavy weight under fatigue.
SCORE: Overall score will be the sum total of weight across the 10 rounds.
Sub for Assault Bike will be a 15/12 Calorie Row.
On the 3:00 x 7 Rounds:
400 Meter Run
12 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
RUN: 2:00 or faster.
CHEST TO BAR: Less than 30 seconds.
SCORE: Sum of the 7 round times.
– Hard effort on the run but not at the expense of your chest to bar.
– 1-2 sets on the chest bar. Pace the run accordingly.
– Fast transitions from the run to the pull-up bar.
– Reduce Distance
– 400m Ski
– 300m Air Run
– 500m Row
– 1000m Bike
CHEST TO BAR PULL-UPS
– Reduce Reps
– 8 Strict Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
– Banded Chest To Bar Pull-Ups
– Alternating Dumbbell Plank Rows