Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
1. Build to Heavy Single
2. 5 Sets: 3 Push Jerks @ 80% of 1RM Push Jerk
*Update your 1RM Push Jerk in your PR’s if you hit a PR on your Push Jerk today before completing part 2.
– Score is your Heavy Single.
Wallballs 20 / 14 lb
Hand Release Push-ups
CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold
– WALLBALLS: 1-4 sets. Should be able to get at least 15 in 1 minute.
– HAND RELEASE PUSH-UPS: 1-6 sets. Should be able to get at least 15 in 1 minute.
– ROW: Should be able to get 10 or more cals per minute.
– SCORE: Time
– The hand relese push-ups are going to be the movement we can lose a lot of time on.
– With the upper body press of the wallballs directly interfering with the press in the push-ups, let’s plan to break these up early. Maybe break one more set than you are thinking just to be on the safe side.
– If/when resting on the hand release push-ups, kneeling down, putting the arms down by the side, or putting the arms overhead are the best places to allow the arms to rest.
– We want a strong effort on the row since this is the only station we are pulling vs. pressing.
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Load
– Reduce Target Height
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Squat Jumps
HAND RELEASE PUSH-UPS
– Reduce Reps
– Regular Push-Ups
– Elevate Hands (Regular Push-Ups)
42|30|18 CALORIE ROW
– 42|30|18 Calorie Bike Erg
– 32|23|14 Calorie Assault Or Echo Bike
– 32|23|14 Calorie Air Run
– 32|23|14 Calorie Ski
– 42|30|18 Burpees