Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
1 Power Snatch + Hang Squat Snatch
All Sets Performed @ 75-80% of 1 RM Squat Snatch
– Hold onto the bar for both reps.
– Rest as needed between sets.
– Score: Enter heaviest load lifted today.
“Great Balls of Fire”
Max Calorie Assault Bike
On the Minute [Starting at 0:00]:
10 Wallballs 20 / 14 lb
– CONDITIONING CATEGORY: Threshold
– WALLBALLS: Unbroken sets. Less than 30s.
– BIKE: 30-45s effort each minute.
– SCORE: Total Calories
– While we want to push the pace on the bike, we need to find a pace we can hold over the course of the 15 minutes.
– We also want to be sure that our pace on the bike isn’t so aggressive that it causes us to break on the wallballs.
– Quick transitions are key here as well.
MAX CALORIE ASSAULT BIKE
– Max Cals On Any Other Machine
– Max Shuttle Runs
– Max Meter Air Run
– Reduce Load
– Reduce Reps
– Single Dumbbell Thrusters
– Squat Jumps