Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Metcon (AMRAP – Reps)
“Walking on Sunshine”
30/21 Calorie Row
21 Kettlebell Swings 53 / 35 lb
Max Distance Handstand Walk
Rest 4 Minutes Between
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– Each round, you will complete 1 row and 1 set of kettlebell swings. With the remaining time, you will accumulate as much distance on your hands as possible.
– The row should take less than 2:00.
– The kettlebell swings are American swings that finish overhead each rep. These should be performed at a weight that athletes can complete unbroken each round and should take less than 1:00.
– For the handstand walk, mark off 5ft. sections. Each fully completed 5ft. section will count as 1 rep. You can mark out just one 5ft. section and go back and forth or mark out up to 25ft. of 5ft. sections. Each walk should start with both hands behind a line, and finish with both hands clearly over a line that follows.
– Score: Record number of reps (5ft. sections) completed each round. Your overall score will be total reps over the 5 rounds.
30/21 CALORIE ROW
– Reduce Cals
– 30/21 Cal Bike Erg
– 21/17 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 21/17 Cal Ski
– 21/17 Cal Air Run
– 400m Run
– 30 x 10m Shuttle Runs
– Reduce Reps
– Reduce Weight
– Russian Kettlebell Swings
– Single Arm Russian Dumbbell Swings
– Empty Barbell Hang Power Snatches
– Wall Walks
– Bear Crawl
– Handstand Shoulder Taps
– Plank Shouler Taps