Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
5 Rounds For Time:
12 Toes to Bar
150ft. Double Dumbbell Farmers Carry 50 / 35 lb’s
21/15 Calorie Assault Bike
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Each round should take between 2:30-3:30.
– The toes to bar should be completed in 1-3 sets and should take less than 1:00.
– The double dumbbell farmer’s carry should be completed in less than 1:00 with no more than 2 breaks each round.
– The assault bike should take less than 1:30.
– Score: Time
– This workout is all about managing grip fatigue early on.
– Break early on if our toes to bar tend to break down due to grip fatigue. Aim for quick, sustainable sets.
– Swift, fast, steps will allow us to make quick work of the farmers carries. The longer the dumbbellls are in hand, the more fatigued our grip will get.
– The pace of the bike will come down to how much time you need to gear up for the next round of toes to bar and farmers carries. This is the only place we can relax the forearms so be mindful of how tighly we are gripping the handles of the bike.
TOES TO BAR
– Reduce Reps
– Knees To Chest
– 24 Sit-Ups
DOUBLE DUMBBELL FARMERS CARRY
– Double Kettlebell Farmers Carry
21/15 CALORIE ASSAULT BIKE
– 21/15 Cal Echo Bike, Air Run, or Ski
– 27/21 Cal Bike Erg or Row
– 300m Run
– 20 x 10m Shuttle Runs