Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Rest As Needed Between Sets.
All Percentages Based Off 1RM Bench:
Sets 1+2: 4 @ 80%
Sets 3+4: 3 @ 85%
Sets 5+6: 2 @ 90%
“Ball Don’t Lie”
Every 2 Minutes Until 150 Reps:
18/14 Calorie Row
Max Wallballs 20 / 14 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– FLOW: The workout will begin on the rower. At 3,2,1, go, row 18/14 calories then head to the wall and perform as many wallballs as possible. At the 2:00 mark, you must stop your work on the wallballs to go back to the rower. After the second row, you’ll head back to the wall and pick up where you left off on your wallballs. The workout is over when you complete 150 wallballs. Every 2:00 you’ll need to stop working on the ball and head to the rower.
– There is no programmed rest. Athletes can break up the wallballs however they see fit and rest before getting back on the rower if they would like.
– Choose a weight on the ball that you are able to complete sets of 7 or more with during the workout.
– The row should take less than 1:30 each round.
– Score: Time
– We’ll be spending between 1:00 and 1:30 rowing and between 30s-1:00 on the ball each round. An unbroken minute of wallballs can get up to 30 reps. Let’s use this as a baseline to understand how to approach each time we pick up the ball.
– Think of a number goal of reps you’d like to complete within each window to help keep you focused and on track. Somewhere between 10-20 reps is a solid place to be.
– Our row pace should be something that allows us to immediately pick up the wallball and be quick on that transition.
18/14 CALORIE ROW
– 18/14 Cal Bike Erg
– 14/10 Cal Ski Erg
– 14/10 Cal Assault or Echo Bike
– 200m Run
– Jump Squats
– Medball Squat Clean