Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
EMOM x 10:
1 Power Snatch + 1 Hang Squat Snatch
– Weight should be 65-70% of your 1RM Snatch.
– Score is heaviest weight lifted for the day.
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
“It’s Not Over”
15 Toes to Bar
10 Deadlifts 115 / 85 lb
5 Power Snatches 115 / 85 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– The weight on the bar should be you can complete the snatches in quick singles. The deadlifts should feel light.
– The toes to bar should be completed in no more than 4 sets. This movement should be completed in under 1:30
– The deadlifts should take less than 30s.
– The snatches should take less than 1:00.
– Atheltes should aim to complete 3 or more rounds.
– Score: Rounds + Reps
– If toes to bar tend to break down, let’s break early on.
– The deadlifts are light but they can easily fatigue the shoulders and the grip for your snatches and toes to bar. 1 quick break wouldn’t be a bad idea here if it means quicker snatches and bigger sets of toes to bar.
– Find a steady rhythm on the snatches. We want to keep the time between each rep roughly the same.
TOES TO BAR
– 2x AbMat Sit-Ups
– Knee Raises
– Sub Dumbbells or Kettlebells
– Sub Dumbbell
– Kettlebell Swing