Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
30 Double Unders
10 Overhead Squats 95 / 65 lb
30 Overhead Squats 95 / 65 lb
100 Double Unders
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– This workout is meant to be a quick one. Each of the 5 rounds should take less than 1:30. The final round should take less than 5:00.
– The weight on the barbell should be light enough to complete the 5 rounds of 10 overhead squats unbroken.
– The sets of 30 double unders should take less than 1:00. The set of 100 double unders should take less than 2:00.
– Score: Time
– In the first portion of the workout, we want to move quickly on the barbell and breathe on the jump rope.
– While we want to move quickly on the barbell, we want to be sure that we are achieving full depth each rep as well as standing up fully each rep.
– In the second portion, we can aim to complete the overhead squats in 1-3 sets. Same for the double unders.
– If we hold on for 1 or 2 big sets on the barbell in the second portion, we can expect the arms to feel fatigued going into the double unders. If we tend to struggle with double unders, we should plan to break at least once on the barbell to give the arms some relief.
– 1.5x Single Unders
– Line Hops
– Front Squats
– Single Dumbbell Overhead Squats