Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
*All reps must be touch and go.
– Using this as a chance to gain valuable information on what weights we can be comfortable stringing reps together in the future.
– 3 attempts or less with ample rest between is ideal. Let’s be sure not to exceed 5 attempts.
– Athletes can expect to be around 75% (give or take) of their 1RM power clean.
– Score: Load
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
15/12 Calorie Row, 3 Power Cleans
15/12 Calorie Row, 6 Power Cleans
15/12 Calorie Row, 9 Power Cleans
15/12 Calorie Row, 12 Power Cleans
15/12 Calorie Row, 15 Power Cleans
[Add 3 Power Cleans Per Round]
Barbell: 135 / 95 lb
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– We should choose a weight that we could cycle for 10+ reps unbroken when fresh.
– Our row should be able to be completed in no more than 1:15. If not, let’s consider reducing the calories.
– Reset the monitor before starting each round.
– Score: Rounds + Reps