Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Split Jerk (1-1-1-1-1)
On the Minute x 5:
1 Split Jerk
Every 3 Minutes x 10 Rounds:
[On the 0:00]: 500/450 Meter Row
[On the 3:00]:400 Meter Run
[On the 6:00]: 500/450 Meter Row
[On the 9:00]: 400 Meter Run
[On the 12:00]: 500/450 Meter Row
[On the 15:00]: 400 Meter Run
[On the 18:00]: 500/450 Meter Row
[On the 21:00]: 400 Meter Run
[On the 24:00]: 500/450 Meter Row
[On the 27:00]: 400 Meter Run
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– In this interval style workout, we’ll alternate between the row and run for 10 rounds (5 on each) aiming to bank some rest between by pushing the pace.
– Athletes should aim to complete the work each round in about 2 minutes, leaving 1 minute to rest before the next interval begins.
– Score: Enter all 10 split times with your overall score being the sum total.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. While the conditioning category is a “sprint,” we’ll need to be smart about our pacing. A good goal to have is to stay within 10s of your first row and run splits throughout the entire workout.
2. When you finish a station, record your time down on a nearby whiteboard.
3. Be sure to turn on/reset the monitor before each row interval.
FOR ROW & RUN
– 500/450m Row
– 400m Run
– 400/350m Ski
– 1000/800m Bike (Any)