Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Alternating EMOM x 10 (5 Rounds)
Minute 1 – 3 Front Squats
Minute 2 – Max Strict Ring Dips in :30s
– If you cannot do ring dips without assistance, use a band or complete ring dip negatives (jump to support with a 3 second count down).
– Your score will be heviest weight lifted.
All percentages based on 1 RM Front Squat:
Set 1 – 55%
Set 2 – 60%
Sets 3+4+5 – 65%
– Box Dips
– Bench Dips
– Banded Ring Dips
– Ring Dip Negatives
Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
75 Air Squats
– Conditioning Category: Threshold
– Athletes can expect somewhere between 3-4 rounds in this workout.
– Score: Round + Reps (1 Meter = 1 Rep)
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Aim for unbroken sets on the double unders. If you are proficient at doubles, try to keep your jumps low in order to save the legs.
2. Find a steady pace on the air squats that will allow you to stay moving each round.
3. Take the first 10-20s to get the legs back on the row. From there, settle into a pace that is right around your 2k pace or maybe even little faster if you feel good.
– 150 Single Unders
– 100 Line Hops
– 450m Run
– 30/24 Calorie Bike
– 450/400m Ski