Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Positions: Static Holds
Accumulate The Following Totals in The Bottom Of The Squat:
Back Squat – 2 Sets of :30s
Front Squat – 2 Sets of :20s
Overhead Squat – 2 Sets of :10s
– The major goal of this piece is not the challenge of load, but more the challenge of finding great positioning in your squat holds.
– We are meant to be active in the bottom positon of these holds (hips and glutes firing, midline rigid, upper back and shoulders feeling solid).
All Sets completed with 70% of your 1 RM Overhead Squat.
“Hang In There”
On the 4:00 x 5 Rounds:
10 Hang Squat Cleans (115/85)
– Conditioning Category: Sprint
– The weight on the bar should be something you could complete15+ hang squat cleans unbroken when fresh.
– We want at least :30s of rest between rounds. If you are still working at the 3:30 mark on any round, let’s stop and rest.
– Score will be your slowest round.
THE BIG TAKEAWAYS
1. Relax the shoulders and grip as much as possible on the double unders.
2. Hard effort on the row but not so hard that it interferes with our ability to hold on for unbroken sets on the hang squat cleans.
– Line Hops
– 75 Single Unders
– 250m Run
– 15/12 Calorie Assault Bike
– 250/200m Ski