Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Back Squat (9-6-6-6-9)
On the 2:00 x 5:
“X” Back Squats
On the 0:00…9 Back Squats @ 60% of 5RM Back Squat
On the 2:00…6 Back Squats @ 70% of 5RM Back Squat
On the 4:00…6 Back Squats @ 80% of 5RM Back Squat
On the 6:00…6 Back Squats @ 70% of 5RM Back Squat
On the 8:00…9 Back Squats @ 60% of 5RM Back Squat
*Score is weight lifted on the set of 6 at 80%.
Front Squats (115/85)
Kettlebell Swings (53/35)
Lateral Burpees Over Barbell
– The barbell should be a moderately light weight. Something you could complete 21+ unbroken front squats with when fresh.
– The kettlebell should be light enough to complete unbroken sets with every round.
1. Ideally, we want to complete the kettlebell swings in unbroken sets every round.
2. Let’s try to complete the front squats in 1-3 sets every round. Try to squat clean the first rep of each round to save some extra time.
3. Find a pace on the burpees that will allow uou to keep your sets big on the swings and squats.