Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
Back Squat Waves (7-5-3)
7 Back Squats @ 65% of 5RM Back Squat
5 Back Squats @ 70% of 5RM Back Squat
3 Back Squats @ 75% of 5RM Back Squat
7 Back Squats @ 70% of 5RM Back Squat
5 Back Squats @ 75% of 5RM Back Squat
3 Back Squats @ 80% of 5RM Back Squat
7 Back Squats @ 75% of 5RM Back Squat
5 Back Squats @ 80% of 5RM Back Squat
3 Back Squats @ 85% of 5RM Back Squat
*Score will be your heaviest load lifted on the last set of three reps.
4 Rounds For Time:
18/12 Calorie Row
15 Box Jump Overs (24/20)
12 Toes To Bar
9 Double Dumbbell Front Squats (50/35)
– The dumbbell should be a weight that allows us to complete unbroken sets of front squats each round.
– If we cannot complete 12+ toes to bar unbroken when fresh, let’s bring the reps down or modify the movement.
– Looking for rounds to take between 3-4 minutes.
1. Steady pace on the row.
2. Smooth pace on the box jump overs.
3. Shoot for 1-3 sets on the toes to bar.
4. Unbroken sets on the squats.
5. Big focus today is being able to go for big sets on the toes to bar and dumbbell front squats. In order to do so, we’ll need to be smart about our pacing on the row and box jump overs.
– 12/9 Cal Assault Bike
– 12/9 Cal Ski
– 200m Run
Box Jump Overs:
– Box Step Overs
Toes To Bar:
– Knees to Chest
– Toes up as high as possible
– 1.5x Sit-Ups
Double DB Front Squats:
– Single DB
– Goblet Squats