Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
“This Little Piggy”
3 Rounds For Time:
21 Toes to Bar
12 Power Clean and Jerks (135/95)
– You may sub the row for 400m Run.
– Looking for a weight we feel confident we could cycle for 12+ clean and jerks unbroken when fresh.
– If we cannot string together 21+ toes to bar unbroken when fresh, let’s reduce the number of reps within the workout. If we choose to scale the movement, let’s use one of these options:
Knees to chest
Toes to as high as
1.5 x Sit-Ups
– The main goal today is to try to string together big sets on the toes to bar.
– Singles or small sets on the clean and jerks is probably the best way to go so that we stay moving and don’t have the forearms spend too much time under tension.