Cajun CrossFit – Cajun60
3 Rounds For Time:
400 Meter Run
40 Wallballs (20/14)
30 Alternating DB Power Snatches (50/35)
– If we cannot complete 15+ Toes-to-Bar unbroken when fresh, let’s bring down the reps or scale to hanging knee raises.
– Steady pace on the runs.
– Wallballs: Let’s break these into 2-4 sets and be sure to have some urgency to get back to work when we drop.
– Dumbbell Snatches: Shoot for continuous movement throughout. Switch on the ground or in the air. If your grip tends to fatigue quickly, consider taking a quick break at halfway to shake both arms out to prepare for the toes-to-bar.
– Toes-to-Bar: Sets of 4, 5, or more work great for this movement.
– Transition time will be important today, as there are 11 transitions within the workout. This will eat up a lot of time doing nothing. See how quick you can start each station. This may mean smaller sets but it will be a good learning opportunity for us.